- Combines multiple documents into a single PDF: Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources. Just keep printing documents to pdfFactory and they will automatically be concatenated.
- Preview: Allows quick, accurate previewing of the PDF, including up to 400% zoom, without saving the file first and without opening Acrobat.
- Font embedding: Ensures that the original fonts used in a document are displayed even if the reader of the PDF does not have the fonts installed on his or her computer.
- Page insertion and deletion: Allows unwanted material to be deleted before the PDF is created. This is especially useful when creating PDFs from long reports, email and web pages.
- Send via email: One mouse click sends PDFs through your default email program. Also copies PDF to clipboard for pasting into existing email.
- AutoSave: Saves entire contents of pdfFactory sessions automatically so you can retrieve previously compiled PDFs.
- Live URL Links: Customize links by line type, thickness and color to open Web pages and email addresses with a click of your mouse.
- Bookmarks and Table of Contents: Automatically or manually create bookmarks to organize and easily navigate complex documents.
- Integrated Jobs Tab: Shows all jobs and allows you to rearrange them.
- Custom Drivers: Save your settings to multiple print drivers so you can quickly select them for specific tasks.
- Set Initial Acrobat Display Properties: Such as zoom factor, layout and tab configuration.