Windows 11 Professional
About the new Windows 11, visually, the biggest changes you’ll notice can be found along the taskbar. Microsoft has centered the app icons here, cleaned up the tray area, and included a new Start button and menu. The Windows 11 start menu is now loaded with more features and tools and it gives quick access to various tools and controls. Its desktop lets you run several apps and programs simultaneously
You will receive your code to redeem in your account within 1-24 Hrs by eMail. In order not to miss out the mail, please check the spam or junk mail folder too!
Buy Windows 11 Professional Key now!
!!! You must use the license key within 36 Hrs from the delivery !!!
$9.95 – $39.95
With the introduction of Windows 11, Microsoft has improved upon its previous edition by using its new Fluent Design standards in the operating system's graphical user interface. In addition to additional capabilities for productivity and social networking, Windows 10's security and accessibility have been improved as a result of the new design.
The taskbar has seen the most significant cosmetic changes in Windows 11. The program icons are now centered, the tray area has been tidied up, and a new Start button and menu have been added. There are additional features and tools in the Windows 11 start menu, making it easier to get what you need quickly. It has a desktop that allows you to run many applications and programs at the same time, each in an own window. This separation makes it possible to run many applications side by side on the same screen and share information between them. In general, Windows 11's modifications to the user interface are more succinct and straightforward. Using a variety of tools, you can also see and feel how the system is being optimized and improved.
Windows 11 Professional has a number of new features, including:
Using Snap groups, you can keep track of your current arrangement.
The applications you use most often may be organized into a group so that you can quickly get back to them even if you switch to another app or dock and undock your display.
Starting out on the right foot
With a more straightforward interface and easy navigation, you'll be able to pay attention to what you're doing. Using the new Start, Taskbar, and Navigation Center, you can do more in a shorter amount of time.
Smarter Teams collaboration
Sharing files and muting/unmuting directly from your taskbar may make online meetings more productive. Intelligent noise cancellation and blur keep the backdrop at a distance from the foreground action. In order to mute or unmute your microphone, you don't need a specific meeting app. Sharing apps and windows from your taskbar in online meetings has never been easier!
Consistent with the IT industry
Adoption is made simple via app compatibility and cloud administration. You may use the same tools and methods you are used to managing Windows 10 to administer Windows 11.
Powerful defense right out of the box
Hardware and software must work together to keep data safe and devices secure in the face of today's threats. Windows 11 comes pre-installed with sophisticated hardware-based security, making it safe straight out of the box. New Windows 11 machines provide hardware isolation, encryption, and malware protection as standard features. Your company's rules should be followed while deploying, securing, and managing remote PCs over the cloud.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows 11 Profesional on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install Windows 11 on your device and might want to consider purchasing a new PC. If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can check with your PC Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or, if your device is already running Windows 10, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility. Note that this app does not check for graphics card or display, as most compatible devices will meet those requirements listed below.
Your device must be running Windows 10, version 2004 or later, to upgrade. Free updates are available through Windows Update in Settings>Update and Security.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection and Microsoft account: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account. Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
For all Windows 11 Professional editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
Feature-specific requirements for Windows 11:
Some features in Windows 11 Professional have increased requirements beyond those listed above in the minimum requirements section. Below are some additional details regarding requirements for key features:
Windows Subsystem for Android Apps available at Amazon Appstore. Additional requirements anticipated and will be communicated as the product is rolled out to select geographies.
- 5G support: requires 5G capable modem where available.
- Auto HDR: requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go: requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V: requires a processor with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana: requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
- DirectStorage: requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the Standard NVM Express Controller driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate: it is available with supported games and graphics chips.
- Presence: requires sensor that can detect human distance from device or intent to interact with device.
- Intelligent Video Conferencing: requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA): requires a microphone and speaker.
- Snap: three-column layouts requires a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
- Mute/Unmute from Taskbar: requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). App must be compatible with feature to enable global mute/unmute.
- Spatial Sound: requires supporting hardware and software.
- Microsoft Teams requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Touch: requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Two-factor Authentication: requires use of PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- Voice Typing: requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wake on Voice: requires Modern Standby power model and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E: requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
- Windows Hello: requires a camera configured for near infrared (IR) imaging or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or portable Microsoft compatible security key.
- Windows Projection: requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- Xbox (app): requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. See Xbox Live Countries and Regions for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription (sold separately). Learn more about the pass.
Specification: Windows 11 Professional
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.