- 3D Modeling
- 2D Drawing and Editing
- Optional Support of Parameters
- Optional Support of Geometrical Constraints
- Shells Modeling, Pipelines, Wires
- Crash Tests (Interferences)
- 3D Assemblies and Groups
- Surface Development (Sheet Metal Unbending)
- Mechanical Part Libraries and Symbol Libraries
- Calculations of 3D Objects or 2D Sections
- BOM and Title Blocks
For 2D and 3D design, VariCAD has a wide range of sophisticated tools for 3D modeling and 2D drawing, making it ideal for mechanical engineering. Mechanics may use it for 2D drawing, 3D modeling, and all of those things at the same time. Parameter and geometric restrictions are supported as well as computations, material bills of materials and a variety of tools for shells, pipelines and crash testing. In this software, you'll find libraries of mechanical parts and symbols such as screw heads and nut shanks.
For example, VariCAD Full Version has a wide range of calculation modules and supports the ISO industrial product data interchange standard, among other features. 2D sketching, solid modeling, Pipes (with support for threading), and more are all included in this package. Assemblies (including multi-level assemblies) may be imported and exported, libraries of mechanical components and 2D symbols are included, and more.
- 2D/3D 2D Drawing, Editing and Modeling
- Calculations of 2D Sections/3D Objects
- Crash tests, 3D assemblies and groups
- Mechanical part libraries and 2D symbols
- Shells Modeling, Pipelines, Wires, etc.
- Support of Parameters and Constraints
- Surface development, and so much more.
Specification: VariCAD 2022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.