SQLite Expert Professional
- Edit tables and views visually, without writing a line of SQL. Easily restructure fields, indexes, constraints, triggers without losing data already existing in the tables.
- Build SQL scripts and generate views using the integrated Query Builder.
- Create SQLite3 databases, view and change database parameters, check database integrity and vacuum (compact) databases.
- Easily transfer data between SQLite databases, import data from SQL scripts or ADO data sources, or export to SQL scripts.
- Display and edit data in the grid, including BLOB and image fields. Currently supports BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF and ICO image formats. BLOB fields can be edited with the integrated hex editor.
- Execute SQL queries and display results in the grid or as text.
SQLite Expert Professional is a little piece of software that lets you access and manage your SQL queries, as well as generate and modify data.
This instrument is ideal for data analysis, server-side database management, website engine, data transfers, etc. since it is based on and supports all SQLite capabilities.
Creating and modifying data
A database's primary function is to facilitate the insertion of new data sets and the rewriting of existing data sets. As a result, it's jam-packed with useful functions.
SQL queries can be created visually, SQL analysis techniques can be used, data sets can be edited (later) using syntax highlighting and code completion, tables can be copied between databases using drag-and-drop, and so on.
Full Unicode compatibility, Lua and Pascal scripting capabilities, an image and hex editor, comprehensive database reorganization and editing techniques are only some of the other features included in this SQL package (triggers, check constraints, etc.).
Version control integrated features also provide you more control over the SQL database adjustments you make.
Personal and Professional versions have a few variances.
Online database backups, database comparison options, and a SQL editor with additional features distinguish SQLite Expert Professional from the Personal edition.
Password-protected databases and file format import/export are both included in the Professional edition (Excel, XML, JSON, CSV, SQL script, PDF, TSV, etc.).
A stunning user interface that makes working with SQL much more pleasurable.
Finally, this device seems to be an ideal combination of efficiency and user friendliness. SQLite Expert Professional offers a sleek interface and a clean-looking menu in addition to its well-implemented functionality and feature-rich system. The program's graphical user interface (GUI) is user-friendly, dependable, and has a tab system for easy multitasking.
Specification: SQLite Expert Professional
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.