- Combines multiple documents into a single PDF: Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources. Just keep printing documents to pdfFactory and they will automatically be concatenated.
- Preview: Allows quick, accurate previewing of the PDF, including up to 400% zoom, without saving the file first and without opening Acrobat.
- Font embedding: Ensures that the original fonts used in a document are displayed even if the reader of the PDF does not have the fonts installed on his or her computer.
- Page insertion and deletion: Allows unwanted material to be deleted before the PDF is created. This is especially useful when creating PDFs from long reports, email and web pages.
- Send via email: One mouse click sends PDFs through your default email program. Also copies PDF to clipboard for pasting into existing email.
- AutoSave: Saves entire contents of pdfFactory sessions automatically so you can retrieve previously compiled PDFs.
- Live URL Links: Customize links by line type, thickness and color to open Web pages and email addresses with a click of your mouse.
- Bookmarks and Table of Contents: Automatically or manually create bookmarks to organize and easily navigate complex documents.
- Integrated Jobs Tab: Shows all jobs and allows you to rearrange them.
- Custom Drivers: Save your settings to multiple print drivers so you can quickly select them for specific tasks.
- Set Initial Acrobat Display Properties: Such as zoom factor, layout and tab configuration.
pdfFactory Pro is a powerful application that installs a virtual printer on your computer and allows you to easily transform your documents into PDF files.
If you want to publish a set of documents and you also want to protect the content from being modified, this application may suit your needs.
Clean feature lineup
The interface is pretty straightforward and easy to work with: just print your document from any application and choose pdfFactory Pro for printer.
Watermark, encryption and other handy tools
The generated PDF file opens in a separate window that lets you enrich the content by adding notes or watermarks and encrypting the information. The same window can be used to save the output file, send it by mail or send it to the regular printer.
Creating personalized PDF files
As a professional application, the program offers a lot of extra options that help you create a completely customized PDF file. You can add bookmarks, embed fonts, change the appearance of hyperlinks, add custom watermarks and edit the description of the document.
When you are sending the PDF as a newsletter, looks are everything. To create a nice experience for the reader, you can change the page layout or magnification and you can also choose to display the bookmarks or the pages in the side panel.
The default PDF reader on the system loads up the PDF file and you can set it to launch in full screen or to hide a part of the interface for a better view.
Restrictions to the document can be applied, so that only authorized users are able to change, print or copy text and images from the file. Password protection and encryption are also among pdfFactory Pro's options. This is very useful when you are working with copyrighted or secret documents that should only be available to a restricted public.
A rich-featured and reliable PDF tool
If you need to create a professional document that embeds all the aforementioned characteristics you should try pdfFactory Pro.
Specification: pdfFactory Pro
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.