PC Auto Shutdown
- ut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time.
- Shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time when no user is logged in
- Activate computers from suspended power conservation mode, and shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time
- Different schedules to meet your needs.
- You can set up hotkeys to shut down your computer instantly.
- Clean up IE cookies, history ,temporary files and Recycle Bin to protect your privacy.
- Set password to avoid others changing your schedule configuration.
- Customize alarm sound and countdown duration during shutdown.
- Log each shutdown events.
PC Auto Shutdown
You can not always wait for your PC to finish a task so that you can shut it down, and there is no other way to automatically do so except with the help of specialized applications. PC Auto Shutdown offers one of the most important commands for your computer – automatic shutdown. With this tool, you can schedule a shutdown, restart, standby mode, and other such tasks.
A guided schedule creation process
The user interface of the program consists of a wizard, where you can organize several timers. In the first part you set up one or multiple timers – add a timer title, select shutdown actions, time (in hours and minutes), and activate it once, daily, on weekdays, or once a week, but you can also edit or delete these tasks.
Manage time settings and keep them secured
In the following step, the program requires you to configure the countdown duration time before a shutdown event is activated, enable/disable the display of the system tray icon for easy access, as well as the Abort button in countdown window, and prevent users from changing the system time.
Clever integration of hotkey support
Additionally, you can assign hotkeys to shutdown actions (power off, shutdown, reboot, hibernate, suspend, log off), but also enable and select sound to play while the shutdown command is activated (loop sound, adjust volume).
Cleans your computer before triggering a command
Furthermore, you can clean up some items during the shutdown action – Recycle Bin, Windows temporary files, Internet Explorer (temporary files, cookies, browser history, address bar history) and recent documents list, as well as enable password protection and the logging of shutdown events (view/empty log file).
As a conclusion
All in all, the program uses a small number of system resources, but it doesn't come with a help file or more advanced settings. Nevertheless, it is a decent application for scheduling the shutdown operation on your computer, saving you a decent amount of time.