AOMEI Backupper Professional 6 – 100% OFF – GiveAway
In the event of a data loss, AOMEI Backupper Professional 6 will allow you to quickly and easily back up and restore all of your important data from your computer's hard drive. If you want to migrate to another hard drive, you can create an exact image of your entire hard drive and operating system using this Backup & Restore software, which is compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/Windows Small Business Server 2011 versions.
With AOMEI Backupper Pro 6, you can reliably back up all of your critical data. You can restore corrupted data from a backup image file if the originals become corrupted. AOMEI Backupper can create compressed image files from files, folders, disks, partitions, volumes, programs, and system drives.
With the software, you have the option of scheduling three different backup types: full (which is the default), incremental (which is the default), and differential (which is the default). Unexpected problems such as system crashes, data loss, corruption or failure can be easily recovered by restoring it to its original state from backups if you encounter them.
Now that there's a Two-way sync feature, any changes made to the source path are synchronized with the destination and vice versa. The two folders remain identical when using the two-way sync mode. There is a sync mode called bidirectional sync that allows items to be updated in both directions at the same time.
This is a very helpful feature for migrating or transferring your data. As a result, you can make an exact and complete copy of a disk or partition from one computer to another without losing any data.
Key Features of AOMEI Backupper Professional 6:
- System Backup – One-click back up Windows, settings, applications, and the files required for the computer to boot.
- Disk Backup – Back up the entire disk to protect everything on the drive.
- Partition Backup – Flexibly choose separate partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes.
- File Backup – Back up your files and folders automatically or manually to ensure you don’t lose anything with support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
- File Sync – Synchronize files/folders automatically with a schedule (daily, weekly or monthly) or real-time synchronize files/folders to target path once any changes (addition, modification, or deletion) happens in the source path.
- Schedule Backup – Set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Event-triggered Schedule Backups – Automatically perform backup tasks based on user logon & logoff and system startup & shutdown.
- Incremental & Differential Backups – Based on a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Backup Scheme – Automatically delete old backup images based on specified values (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
- Command Line Backup – Create backups from the command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
- Hot Backup – Create a backup image without closing running applications and restarting the computer.
- Backup to Internal & External Storage Devices – Supports internal hard drives, external USB hard drives, and all-flash drives.
- Backup to CD/DVD – Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Backup to NAS/Network Share – Set Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or share the network as the destination path to easily backup with support to choose a network mapped drive as the destination.
- Backup to cloud drives – Backup and sync files/folders to the desktop apps for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SugarSync, Cloud, Box, and hubiC.
- Disk Clone – Clone a hard drive to another without creating a compressed image file. It allows resizing partitions during the cloning process.
- Partition/Volume Clone – Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume and transfer data to another partition or hard drive.
- Flexible Clone – Clone from big disk to small disk, and vice versa; support sector-by-sector clone, hot clone, intelligent clone, etc.
- System Clone – Migrate the operating system (OS) and all applications in the system drive to the faster SSD or a larger hard disk drive without reinstalling Windows.
- Command Line Clone – Perform system clone, disk clone, partition clone from the command prompt.
- PXE Boot Tool – Startup multiple client computers within LAN through the networks booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master computer for system maintenance.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media – Make Windows PE & Linux bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Merge Backup Images – Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup for better management.
- Check and Explore Images – Verify the data integrity of the image file to ensure it can be restored successfully.
- Encrypt and Compress Images – Protect image files from unauthorized access with a password. Set the level of compression used for backing up the process to save time or save storage space.
- Comment and Edit Backups – Add a comment for the backup images so that they can be identified easily.
- Split and Delete Backups – Large backups can be split into multiple smaller image files or split to fit for fixed-length media.
- Export/Import Tasks and Logs Management – View what operations the program has done and record the events that occur during a backup process.
- Email Notifications and VSS – Send backup completion status to your email by using your own mail server or AOMEI mail server to inform you of the backup results. Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS) allows you to back up files that are in use, especially for open and locked files backup.
- Two-Way Sync – any changes in the source or destination directory will be synced to the other side.
System Requirements: Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10;
File Size: 116 MB
License details: One Year, free update or upgrade
License Key #2: AMAB-EY5TI-UY907-8TURJ
License Key #1: AMPR-S67QV-H5621-1Q55U